The Quantum Energy Healing Experience

Keep up to date with the latest information about the FREE Quantum Energy Healing Experience. Learn more easy ways to heal your health problems - relationship problems - financial problems - and any othr problem you might have. Transform your life - and the world - NOW! Add what you have experienced during and after Quantum Energy healing. Ask questions. Have fun!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Is there someone you would like to like you?

Or perhaps there is someone you are certain will react badlyto something you would like to say or do?

I am still amazed at the results and the influence you can haveon other people when you use Quantum Healing Energy.

Only this week I experienced people in my life reacting in totally unexpected ways to my words and actionswhen I deliberately used Quantum Healing Energy to connect with and to communicate with those peopleunconsciously - at a Quantum Energy level - before I said or did anything.

It's very easy.All you do is take time to close your eyes and be aware of your connection with the Universal Healing Energy.

I find this easiest by repeating the words taught to me by Chunyi Lin when learning QiGong -

'I am in the Universe
The Universe is in my body
The Universe and I combine'

While you repeat these words imagine being one with the Universal Quantum Healing Loving Energyand with anyone and everyone in the worldincluding the person you are afraid of or angry with.

Experience being one - in loving healing energy - with the real inner person.
Now you can let go of all fear and anger.

Finally notice the results when you say or do the thingsyou were previously certain would get you a negative response!

Let me know the results you get.


Learn how you can help others to heal
using Quantum Healing Energy
CLICK HERE NOW





1 Comments:

  • At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Anne,

    I love your pictures! Keep posting your wonderful healing thoughts and ideas - they're very much appreciated.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home