The Quantum Energy Healing Experience

Keep up to date with the latest information about the FREE Quantum Energy Healing Experience. Learn more easy ways to heal your health problems - relationship problems - financial problems - and any othr problem you might have. Transform your life - and the world - NOW! Add what you have experienced during and after Quantum Energy healing. Ask questions. Have fun!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Where do you come from?

I'm sure you know by now that where you 'come from' is an important part of where you are - and where you are headed - until you start to recognise the influence of all your old familiar (false) beliefs and feelings - and do something to let go of the unsupportive ones!

Here is part of where I came from - my grandparents getting married.

I actually got lots of supportive beliefs and feelings from these two.
That's important to recognise too - not everything from your childhood experience was bad!

At the same time - make sure you look out for any really strong emotions you experience - and know they are rooted in the past - however much you want to believe they are about now.

Notice those strong emotions and whether or not you are aware of exactly where or when they come from - know they are from long ago - and that you have set youself up to have those familiar feelings over again.

Then if they are great feelings - rejoice.

And if they are not - take in the healing energy and use the tapping method to clear the block.

Here I am with my cousin, my sister and a friend - growing up with our own beliefs.

For more about me and my past CLICK HERE
For more about my sister CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home