The Quantum Energy Healing Experience

Keep up to date with the latest information about the FREE Quantum Energy Healing Experience. Learn more easy ways to heal your health problems - relationship problems - financial problems - and any othr problem you might have. Transform your life - and the world - NOW! Add what you have experienced during and after Quantum Energy healing. Ask questions. Have fun!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Sunrise on the world

Well I don't know about you - but since the Quantum Energy Healing Experience started - I have been so full of energy it's just amazing.

And life is changing in so many unexpected ways too.


Just when I thought I was going to spend more time on this healing project - I am suddenly flooded with healing work in so many other areas.


Totally out of the blue I have had to take over all the work of a doctor colleague - and at the same time I have energy healing and therapy clients lining up for more help.


I did ask to be able to help people to heal - and have been open to possibilities I had not thought of - and here they are.


A new dawn!


And even then I am still excited about getting home to write to you - to let you know about more ways of healing - and to find time to finish the books and the course I have promised.


I am loving every moment of my life - I know everything is going just as it should - even when sometimes it doesn't exactly feel that way.


And I want to thank you all for the opportunity you are giving me to get in touch with the Quantum Healing Energy - with the energy you are brining in - and with myself.


I haven't mentioned it before - but you are actually getting several healing sessions most days - probably about 6 today - because I am including you in all the energy healings I do each day.


I hope you are all benefitting as much as I know I am!


Isn't it amazing how much energy you can have - and how little sleep you need when you are excited about life and all it's possibilities - when you allow yourself to really experience love!


Even so - please remember to look after yourself - and do take some rest. I am off to bed now ready for another amazing day!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Anne,

    Thank you again and again for the wonderful healings you're sending out to all of us and to the world! I am gratefully receiving your energy every day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home