The Quantum Energy Healing Experience

Keep up to date with the latest information about the FREE Quantum Energy Healing Experience. Learn more easy ways to heal your health problems - relationship problems - financial problems - and any othr problem you might have. Transform your life - and the world - NOW! Add what you have experienced during and after Quantum Energy healing. Ask questions. Have fun!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Manifesting Abundance

I know it is sometimes not easy to believe this energy healing works.

And despite my own successes in using these methods I still sometimes doubt it is going to work for me in certain areas.

For me the area that was most challenging to believe - was money.

I have in the past struggled to overcome all my blocks around money and wealth.

For the last few weeks I have known I had to pay my tax bill last Friday.

I had no idea how I was going to pay it because I had 'invested' the money I'd saved with some unscrupulous people I believed I could trust - expecting to have that money and more by the time the payment was due - and in fact I had none of it.

Of course at first I felt anger, anxiety and panic.
But realising these emotions would only make it impossible for me to manifest the money I needed - I quickly started to use Quantum Energy Healing techniques - including the methods you are benefitting from in the Quantum Energy Healing experience - such as QiGong - PLUS tapping and listening to my automatic audios - to clear myself of old beliefs, thoughts, feelings and patterns - so I could somehow manifest a solution to this challenge.

The time to pay the bill came closer and ever closer - and still there seemed to be no solution.

All the efforts I made to bring in an extra flood of income quickly - made good progress - but not quickly enough to meet the deadline!

And then - out of the blue - exactly a week before that deadline something totally unexpected happened in my life - I was urgently needed to take someones place - and as a result - found myself suddenly earning far more than I could have imagined!

The following week I wrote out the cheque for the full amount.

I am still always amazed at the power of this energy - and the healing techniques that are available to us all now.

What have you manifested recently?

Find out more about the methods I used at www.quantumhealingHQ.com/FAQs.html



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home