The Quantum Energy Healing Experience

Keep up to date with the latest information about the FREE Quantum Energy Healing Experience. Learn more easy ways to heal your health problems - relationship problems - financial problems - and any othr problem you might have. Transform your life - and the world - NOW! Add what you have experienced during and after Quantum Energy healing. Ask questions. Have fun!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Feel The Force!



You can make the most of the Universal Quantum Energy in your life by being aware of and being in touch with it as much and as often as possible.

How do you do that?

Think about what makes you feel really good.

For me I only have to think about crashing waves and I am back in the energy right away.

I spend as much time as I can experiencing that energy.

I go to the 'beach' - actually its the waves I go to - to watch and to listen and to feel that fantastic feeling.

And then there are the wonderful sunsets that I get to experience almost every day - along with the waves - because here the sun sets over the surf - I am so lucky!
So what does it for you?
What makes you feel really good?
Do whatever it takes to get into that energy - as often as you can.
Make the time - you will notice the benefits.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Anne,

    Thank you so much for these healing sessions! I feel so much energy coming through, especially when I can be alone to tune into it. A genuine feeling of gratitude boosts my energy, and I feel that for what you're sharing with everyone. By the way, for a little energy fun, I like to use the old hanger experiment to check my vibration.

    Thank you again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home